Saturday, July 30, 2011
Friday, July 29, 2011
Thursday, July 28, 2011
Strawberries are also an excellent source of vitamin C, a good source of folate and potassium, and are relatively low in calories.
Low-calorie strawberry jams were prepared by the replacement of sugar with fructose + aspartame and fructose syrup + aspartame.
Monday, July 25, 2011
Ozone is a tri-oxygen molecules that acts as powerful disinfecting and deodorizing gas. Due to its strong oxidizing nature ozone is used in various water treatment processes. For industrial applications, ozone generator is used for producing ozone.
An ozone generator is basically an electrical machine, which transforms electrical energy into chemical energy and heat.
The increasing demand for ozone makes it necessary to improve the capacity and efficiency of ozone generators. Ozone is used widely for sterilization and substituting oxidizing materials, and that, directly or indirectly, means hazardous pollution to the environment.
Ozone is the second most powerful sterilant in the world and its function is to destroy bacteria, viruses and odors.
Thursday, July 21, 2011
Methylated Spirits (or Denatured alcohol) is ethanol that has additives to make it more poisonous or unpalatable, and thus, undrinkable.
Uses for methylated spirits.
- It's great as a glass cleaner! If you're going to use it in hot conditions, dilute it with water.
- In fuel stoves - methylated spirits burns very cleanly; a little too cleanly in fact as it can be hard to see the flame etc,.
Wednesday, July 20, 2011
Tuesday, July 19, 2011
Friday, July 15, 2011
Zinc is the 27th most common element in the earth's crust. More importantly, zinc is fully recyclable. Zinc can be recycled indefinitely - without loss of its physical or chemical properties.
Approximately 60% of the zinc produced worldwide originates from mined ores and the remaining 40% from recycled or secondary zinc. The level of recycling increases each year, in step with progress in zinc production and recycling technology.
Zinc is recycled at all stages of production and use, including scrap that arises during the production of galvanized steel sheet, scrap generated during manufacturing and installation processes and from end-of-life products.
Thursday, July 14, 2011
- The common name mussel is used for members of several families of clams or bivalvia mollusca, from saltwater and freshwater habitats.
- Mussels feed by filtrating particles out of the water.
- The potential ecological and environmental benefits of mussel farming to improve coastal water quality have been scientifically known for years.
- Only recently has mussel farming been suggested as an operational tool for society to recycle nutrients from coastal waters back to land.
Wednesday, July 13, 2011
Tuesday, July 12, 2011
Power alcohol is cheaper & cleaner fuel than petrol.
In 2010 Brazil produced 26.2 billion liters (6.92 billion U.S. liquid gallons), representing 30.1% of the world's total ethanol used as fuel.
Saturday, July 09, 2011
Friday, July 08, 2011
Cold storage has been at the heart of many attempts, world wide, to provide fishers with greater control of their product and the price they receive for it.
The solar powered cold storage systems, used to store fish for sale, were also linked to expanded opportunities for income generation through the establishment of a local fish market at the site of the cold storage equipment.
Total cold storage holdings of fish and shell fish in the USA alone were about 150,000 tonnes.
Thursday, July 07, 2011
- Silk powder is a natural product derived from the cocoon of the silk worm.The cocoon is ground down into a fine powder that is pink or yellow in color. The powder retains many natural amino acids and lipids throughout the process which are very beneficial to the skin and body.
- Silk, in its liquid, powder, and fabric form, has wonderful , amazing and unique properties and benefits. Derived from pure silk worm cocoon, quality Silk-powder is silk that is synthetically ground down and processed to remove impurities.
- It is then converted into a fine, yellowish or pinkish fine powder using a sophisticated technology that retains the silk protein's natural amino acids and lipids, which benefit the skin and body.
Wednesday, July 06, 2011
Mobile Money – allows any Home Banking user to access their eligible accounts from a mobile phone.
Mobile money platform provides real-time remittance transactions and feedback (including instant SMS receipts), it can help build trust and promote savings and repayment behavior.
All transactions between the mobile device and the back end server are secured via SSL/TLS. To prevent sensitive information from being compromised, no data is stored on the mobile device.
Tuesday, July 05, 2011
Saturday, July 02, 2011
A transformer is a static piece of apparatus used for transferring power from one circuit to another at a different voltage, but without change in frequency. I t can raise or lower the voltage with a corresponding decrease or increase of current.
Transformer business in Malaysia is very volatile and involves stiff competition in the market.
India is exporting transformers to over 50 countries covering USA, Europe, South Africa, Cyprus, Syria, Iraq and other Middle East and Far East countries all over the world. India is self-reliant in respect of the resources for prime materials and testing facilities.